When I was four years old, I cried for three days when my mother told me that Kenny Rogers was already married and thus not available. Twenty years later, the pain subsided as it meant that D. was my ACTUAL besherte (fate). l am happiest when I have worked out for the day. Anyone who knows me for seven seconds knows I’m Jewish. I like chocolate covered pretzels (too much), Diet Coke (a lot) and Barack Obama. I am afraid of sharks and have an irrational fear of people falling over board on cruise ships. The only award that I ever won is the Biggest Slacker of The Senior Class, but I’m currently looking for a non-violent sport in which I can excel in order to perhaps earn a trophy.
- I Really Don’t Want to be a Whiny B*$ch, But…
- Infertility Makes Others Stupid and Mean
- I’m Doing the Best WIth What I’ve Got
- Please Don’t Judge Me That I’m Not So Positive Right Now!
- I’m too tired to pretend like I’m not affected by this, so instead I’m faking a sick dog. Is that bad?
- It’s All Fun and Games Until Someone Goes To Rehab.
- My name is Rachel…and…
- Working On It
- Home, Sweet Home
- Someone Get This Girl a Drink. Or Something Stronger.